EDUCATION AGENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EDUCATION AGENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Commission Scheme for Education Agents
1. Only registered Education Agents qualify. Please register at to participate in the scheme. It is important for the agent to understand the concept of Homestead Halls and the type of students that qualifies to stay.
2. Commission is based on the length of stay and bed category indicated in the signed residential licence agreement. Subsequent renewals are not counted.
3. For stay periods that are not exact months (eg. 2 months & 7 nights), the commission will be on based on the rounded down month (eg. 2 months). There is NO pro-ration of commission.
4. The commission rates above are applicable from 1 Jan 2018 to 30 Jun 2018. For stays that begin after 30 Jun 2018, a duly completed booking form submitted through must be received before 30 Jun 2018 to qualify. Rates are subjected to change. The latest rates can be found on
5. The student must be referred directly by agent (accompanied in person OR copied in email OR mentioned in first contact).
6. The agent is responsible for verifying that the student has an ICA-issued student pass OR an ICA-issued IPA Letter OR MOM Work Holiday Pass OR a valid Student Identification document and a verification letter from the Singapore education institution.
7. Only successful sign-ups (payment made in full and contract signed) are counted.
8. Commission is paid out at the end of the student’s first month of stay. If the student terminates the contract within the first month and a refund is granted, the agent’s commission will be nullified.